Free Family Law Consultation
Sign Up for Your Free Family Law Consultation
Harold G Walker Solicitors offer a FREE 30-minute no-obligation Family Law Consultation, providing you direct access to one of their professional Family Law specialists.
With a wealth of experience in all aspects of Family Law, we will be able to advise you of your legal position whilst supporting you throughout the process of your own personal matter.
Your free initial consultation will be with a qualified lawyer who specialises in the family law issues facing you. This means you can trust that you will receive the quality of advice you need to decide the best way forward.
Our experienced Family Lawyers can meet with you at your most convenient Harold G Walker office in Dorset.
Why choose a Free Family Law Consultation?
Our experienced team of family law solicitors can offer prompt and practical advice tailored to your individual needs and requirements in the following areas:
What you can expect from the Free Family Law Consultation:
- Confidential discussion about your situation
- Understand your legal position
- Understand your options and be given practical, cost effective solutions to move forward
- No obligation to start proceedings
Step 1 – Assess your legal matter
At this very first stage, you let us know about the nature of your family matter and we will answer your initial questions as far as possible. The discussion about your situation is strictly confidential.
Step 2 – Available options for your case
Based on your case matter, we will advise you on the law in relation to your circumstances. We will outline your options and provide clear, generally, practical advice about how to move forward.
Step 3: Timescale and Fees
At the end of the consultation, you will know how the process works, the cost involved, and what the next steps will be if you are ready to proceed further.
This is a free 30-minute consultation we are offering to you with no obligation for you to instruct us to act on your case.
Please fill in the form and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your free consultation date. We look forward to giving you all the information you need to help solve your problem.
Book Your *Free Family Law Consultation
* This Free Initial 30-minute Consultation is designed to provide general information about the law and legal practice. Due to the brevity of these free initial consultations, the information provided is not advice and should not be treated as such. No Solicitor-Client relationship, contract or assumption of responsibility shall be created by virtue of this consultation unless you subsequently instruct us to act on your behalf. Please note that in circumstances where there is a conflict-of-interest Harold G Walker Solicitors reserves the right to decline to offer free legal advice services. Any further work conducted for you shall be on the firm’s standard charging rates. This will be explained to you in detail before proceeding, we shall provide you with an estimate of costs and you will be asked to sign our Terms and Conditions of Business.
“I have nothing but praise for Colin Mitchell who guided me through a very stressful, drawn-out, and hard-fought divorce. Ultimately resulting in a settlement by agreement. I have no hesitation in recommending Harold G Walker’s services.”
“All your staff explained everything to me and Rob especially was fantastic and I really felt he had my back and wanted the best for me. Went above and beyond to help me when I needed it most, extremely Friendly + Professional”
“I would like to send my sincere thanks to you for the help you provided with regard to my maintenance query at our meeting in Wimborne on 6.02.23. Your advice has enabled me to feel substantially less apprehensive and worried about the future than I was before speaking to you. Once again many thanks for your help.”