Receptionist - Broadstone
This position is a full time permanent role for our Broadstone office, working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch which equates to a 35 hour week.
The role: –
• You must have had experience in a similar role.
• You will be IT literate and possess accurate data input skills
• You will be friendly, approachable and have excellent customer service skills.
• You will have an excellent telephone manner.
• You will be confident and self-motivated
• You will be a team player, helping to support back office functions when needed.
• you will be organised and able to prioritise and schedule your workload.
For further information, please contact Jo Perrett on 01202 881454 or email HumanResources@HGWalker.co.uk
Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive/ Paralegal
HGW Solicitors has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Fee Earner to join our client’s specialist team in Dorset. The ideal candidate will manage an existing caseload and foster strong working relationships with clients and play an active role in the further growth and development of the department and firm as a whole. This is an exciting opportunity for a specialised practitioner to become part of a well-regarded team.
- A Solicitor/Legal Executive who is happy to work in a client-facing role within a reputable Conveyancing team.
- You should have extensive knowledge of law concerning all aspects of Residential Conveyancing
- You will have the ability to inspire and motivate yourself and colleagues.
- You will have excellent technical and communication skills.
- You will be IT literate and fully conversant with MS office packages and case management systems. You will be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
This position is a permanent full-time role, Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 05:00pm, with an hour for lunch which equates to a 35 hour week. We offer an attractive salary which will be based on individual’s qualifications and experience. Benefits include free on-going training, free membership to BUPA Healthcare, generous holiday entitlement and a full flexi-time policy.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV to JoPerrett@hgwalker.co.uk to apply or telephone Joanne Perrett, Practice & Compliance Manager for further details: 01202 881454.