Employment Advice For Businesses
Employment is one of the fastest changing areas of law. Harold G Walker’s Employment Solicitors recognise that business clients adopt different approaches to employee management. Even those with a full internal human resources team use advice from this specialist team for some of their employment issues, and to keep them informed of legislation changes. The experienced Employment team understands that your needs will differ depending on the level of expertise you have in-house, and will adapt their approach to suit each situation.
Harold G walker’s team of specialist Employment solicitors can help you with:
- Business Transfers
- Contracts & Agreements
- Disciplinary action and Grievance procedures
- Employment Tribunal
- Employment policies, handbooks and procedures
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Recruitment Procedures
- Advice on Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality Clauses
- Sickness issues
- Corporate Acquisitions and Disposals
- Negotiating Settlement Agreements
- Advising on Discrimination, Harassment and Equal Pay issues
- Training for Management and HR teams
The Employment Solicitors at Harold G Walker can provide a tailored service to help you get the right employment policies into place, reducing the likelihood of problems arising in the first place. When problems do arise, and where appropriate, they will support you in taking the right steps to resolve the situation yourself. Where this is not possible they will act on your behalf, ensuring your problems are resolved as quickly as possible and with the minimum disruption to your business.
For practical, impartial employment advice or for further information please contact the Employment team.