Welcome to Harold G WalkerHarold G Walker Solicitors in Dorset provide a wide range of legal services and expert legal advice from offices in Broadstone, Christchurch, Verwood and Wimborne.
The “new normal”
With the Covid-19 situation in the UK stabilising and more and more businesses opening their doors, we are happy to welcome clients old and new into our offices once more. As with all businesses, we have procedures in place to protect our clients and our staff.
- Prolonged meetings with HGW staff must be pre-booked.
- Brief contacts such as handing in documentation or having ID copied can still be on an ad-hoc basis, though we would appreciate being given notice of your intent to drop in.
- Masks or face-coverings are to be worn at all times in our offices.
- Prior to a prolonged meeting, we will take your temperature to ensure you are not running a fever.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms (fever, persistent cough, and/or change in taste of taste or smell) we request that you do not enter our offices.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with has suffered these symptoms or been tested for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or in the 14 days after your visit to our offices, please inform us.
For clear and impartial expert legal advice you can trust
With offices in Broadstone, Christchurch, Verwood and Wimborne and Free Legal Clinics across the region, you’re never far from a specialist team of solicitors in Dorset. Covering a legal service that is friendly, straightforward and nothing other than professional.
Harold G Walker. Your Friend-in-Law!
Services For You
Services For Business
“This is the third time HG Walker have acted for us. We have been very happy with the service provided by our solicitor and her assistants. We will be using HG Walker again.”
“Overall an excellent service was provided. Speed and clarity of response was superb.”
“We have already recommended HGW to other people.”