Employment Advice for Individuals
If you are concerned about the unfair treatment of any sort, the team of lawyers will meet you at the most convenient office to you. Listen to your problems, help you understand the issues involved and give you advice on the courses of action open to you. The options may include taking legal action, but your lawyer may also be able to suggest a solution designed to avoid legal conflict such as mediation, which they can carry out on your behalf.
The experienced Employment team have the specialist expertise to help you with:
- Discrimination claims relating to age, sex, race, religious belief, sexual orientation or disability
- Employment Tribunals
- Settlement Agreements
- Unfair, Wrongful and Constructive Dismissal Claims
- Unlawful deductions from wages
- Bullying, Harassment or Stress in the workplace
- Maternity and Paternity Rights
- Family friendly rights
- Holiday and working time issues
For further information please contact a member of our Employment team.