A sensitive approach is required when dealing with issues around entitlement in a Will. Harold G Walker has experienced Litigation Solicitors who will work with you to resolve such contested probate disputes. In doing so, they can advise you regarding alternative means of dispute resolution, including mediation, and will aim to help you achieve the best possible result within the shortest period of time. They can also help with applications relating to a Power of Attorney, (for example to have an attorney removed) and can advise in situations where you believe there has been negligent drafting of a Will or questions as to the validity of a Will.
This team of specialists have the expertise to advise you with the following:
- Contested inheritance
- Disputes over the drafting of Wills
- Disputes over the validity of Wills
- Claims for beneficiaries and children
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Disputes over Powers of Attorney
- Undue influence
- Testamentary capacity
If you are concerned about a Will and would like advice please contact the Litigation team.