- Tracing debtors
- Chasing debts by letter or phone
- Letters before action
- Issuing and serving statutory demands
- Issuing and serving court proceeding
- Enforcement of judgements
- Winding up actions against limited companies
- Bankruptcy petitions against individuals
We will always use the most cost effective means of recovering a debt. If formal demands are required or if your debtor disputes the debt or refuses to pay, we can prepare a claim, go to court and obtain a judgement. Often service of a statutory demand produces the desired result.
We understand that putting pressure on a customer may be difficult or inappropriate for you to do yourself. We can defuse awkward situations and will preserve your relationships with good clients, while still ensuring the debt is pursued.
For further information please contact a member of our Litigation team.