Harold G Walker
Your Friend-In-Law for 75 years
Wimborne | Broadstone | Verwood | Christchurch
Harold G Walker Solicitors

News & Events

Latest News and Events from Harold G Walker Solicitors

What is a Deputyship Order?

What is a Deputyship Order?

When somebody loses the capacity to make their own decisions and doesn’t have a Power of Attorney, the Court of Protection can appoint a Deputy to make these decisions on their behalf. This is done by way of a Deputyship Order.

read more