Harold G Walker

Your Friend-In-Law for over 75 years

Harold G Walker Solicitors


LawSpot is brought to you by Harold G Walker Solicitors,

providing the answers to your legal questions.

The content of articles is for guidance purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Please note that the law may have changed since the publication of those articles. The readers, should not act on the information included and are advised to seek legal advice upon their own particular circumstances, by contacting HGW team members.

I bought the property now?

The contract is not enforceable until exchange has occurred, where your conveyancer will complete the details including the completion date. Often the contract is signed in advance, together with other necessary forms which confirm to your conveyancer a) how you would like to hold the property

read more


From the beginning of March 2022, Dorset and North Wales are participating in a government-approved pilot scheme to streamline applications to the court for child arrangements, if parents cannot agree on how their children share their time between their separate homes.

read more