CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 POLICY
As a business with client care and staff welfare at the heart of everything we do, HGW actively monitor the developments in relation to Coronavirus / COVID-19. The UK Government’s response is that population distancing is one of the tactics to be implemented to control the spread of the virus. We have been preparing for changes to Government recommendations by adding to our already flexible remote working procedures. We are subsequently able to ensure disruption-free, business continuity for all of our clients, regardless of whether we have to close our offices.
You can have peace of mind that our business continuity plan means our teams can continue to assist you with all areas of law, whilst still complying with regulation such as your confidentiality, cyber security and data protection. HGW’s robust systems and training cover all business critical functions, and we are pleased to be leading the way at the forefront with our advanced technology infrastructure.
Attending our Offices
With the Covid-19 situation in the UK stabilising and more and more businesses opening their doors, we are happy to welcome clients old and new into our offices once more. As with all businesses, we have procedures in place to protect our clients and our staff.
- Prolonged meetings with HGW staff must be pre-booked.
- Brief contacts such as handing in documentation or having ID copied can still be on an ad-hoc basis, though we would appreciate being given notice of your intent to drop in.
- Masks or face-coverings are to be worn at all times in our offices.
- Prior to a prolonged meeting, we will take your temperature to ensure you are not running a fever.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms (fever, persistent cough, and/or change in taste of taste or smell) we request that you do not enter our offices.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with has suffered these symptoms or been tested for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or in the 14 days after your visit to our offices, please inform us.