Legal Careers and
At Harold G Walker Solicitors, jobs and legal careers come from a Firm with a strong reputation which has been built and established in Dorset over the last 70 years. This strong position within the local community makes Harold G Walker a great place to work.
With plans for continued growth, creating new job opportunities and legal careers for those who wish to progress further. Look no further than Harold G walker as a Firm in which you can grow with. Whatever your role we can offer you competitive pay and benefits, a good work-life balance and opportunities for personal and professional development. All within a Firm that you can take pride in.
If you would like the opportunity to work at Harold G Walker Solicitors we are always interested to receive applications from high calibre individuals. Due to this success, we are continuing to expand the business and therefore have a number of opportunities available for dedicated individuals to join in the growing team.
Why join our team?
Harold G Walker value and appreciate their staff and the contributions they make. Ensuring all legal careers and vacancies come with very attractive staff incentives which include the following:
- Free car parking
- Generous holiday entitlement (plus extra holiday entitlement is given to shut down over the Christmas period)
- Medical healthcare scheme with medical cashback rewards
- 24/7 health line assistance
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounts for main high street stores
- Regular fully funded social events
- Private pension scheme with additional pension contributions
- Staff discount on legal services
- Fully funded on-going training and development
Thank you very much for this week. I have learnt a lot and it has been very fun. This work experience has really helped me further my knowledge in this field and I couldn’t have asked for better people to learn from. I hope to return in the future to get more experience.
Current Vacancies with Harold G Walker
We are looking for a qualified Solicitor or CILEX to join our Family team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an active department within a firm that promotes high quality service and exceptional client care. HGW Solicitors offer opportunities for career progression for the right candidate. We are looking for someone with experience of privately funded matrimonial and family matters, however, there is potential for the role to grow further if a candidate can offer other experience.
- You must be confident in dealing with your own caseload and have experience in a similar role
- You will be friendly, approachable and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You will be confident, self-motivated and work on your own initiative as well as with the rest of our Family team
- You will be IT literate, including familiarity with Digital Dictation and Time Recording
- You will be well organised and able to prioritise and schedule your workload
This position is a permanent full-time role, Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 05:00pm with an hour for lunch. We offer an attractive salary which will be based on an individual’s qualifications and experience.
We offer generous holidays, free on-going training, free membership to BUPA Healthcare, and an auto-enrolment pension scheme.
Please note that we will not accept candidates from agencies. For further information about the role, contact our Practice Manager, Jo Perrett on 01202 881454 or send your CV to Humanresources@hgwalker.co.uk.