Legal Careers and
At Harold G Walker Solicitors, jobs and legal careers come from a Firm with a strong reputation which has been built and established in Dorset over the last 70 years. This strong position within the local community makes Harold G Walker a great place to work.
With plans for continued growth, creating new job opportunities and legal careers for those who wish to progress further. Look no further than Harold G walker as a Firm in which you can grow with. Whatever your role we can offer you competitive pay and benefits, a good work-life balance and opportunities for personal and professional development. All within a Firm that you can take pride in.
If you would like the opportunity to work at Harold G Walker Solicitors we are always interested to receive applications from high calibre individuals. Due to this success, we are continuing to expand the business and therefore have a number of opportunities available for dedicated individuals to join in the growing team.
Why join our team?
Harold G Walker value and appreciate their staff and the contributions they make. Ensuring all legal careers and vacancies come with very attractive staff incentives which include the following:
- Generous holiday entitlement (plus extra holiday entitlement is given to shut down over the Christmas period)
- Medical healthcare scheme with medical cashback rewards
- 24/7 health line assistance
- Employee assistance programme
- Private pension scheme with additional pension contributions
- Staff discount on legal services
- Fully funded on-going training and development
Thank you very much for this week. I have learnt a lot and it has been very fun. This work experience has really helped me further my knowledge in this field and I couldn’t have asked for better people to learn from. I hope to return in the future to get more experience.
Current Vacancies with Harold G Walker
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join our friendly and busy team. Based mainly at our Christchurch office but willing to travel to other branches as and when required. The role will be within our Residential Conveyancing department. This would be a full time, permanent position. Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch, which equates to a 35-hour week.
We can offer you competitive pay and benefits, generous holiday entitlement, fully funded on-going training, a private pension scheme and medical healthcare scheme and opportunities for personal and professional development.
- You must have experience within Residential Conveyancing.
- You will be IT literate and fully conversant with case management systems.
- You will be able to prioritise and schedule your workload in order to meet tight deadlines and ensure timescales are met.
- You will be confident, self-motivated, and work equally well on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You will be friendly, approachable and have excellent communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure.
To find out more about this position or to apply please contact the HR department on: firstname.lastname@example.org