Employment Advice for Individuals
We spend a lot of our time at work so it is distressing when things go wrong in this area of our lives. Our employment lawyers understand that people can find themselves confused by what is happening in their workplace, and may need help in dealing with situations that arise between them and their employer.
If you are concerned about unfair treatment of any sort, our lawyers will meet you at the most convenient office to you and listen to your problems, help you understand the issues involved and give you advice on the courses of action open to you. The options may include taking legal action, but our lawyers may also be able to suggest a solution designed to avoid legal conflict such as mediation, which they can carry out on your behalf.
Our experienced Employment team have the specialist expertise to help you with:
- Discrimination claims relating to age, sex, race, religious belief, sexual orientation or disability
- Employment Tribunals
- Settlement Agreements
- Unfair, Wrongful and Constructive Dismissal Claims
- Unlawful deductions from wages
- Bullying, Harassment or Stress in the workplace
- Maternity and Paternity Rights
- Family friendly rights
- Holiday and working time issues
For further information please contact a member of our Employment team.