Civil litigation can be used to resolve any type of dispute, from moderate money claims to much more complicated commercial disputes. Whatever the level of the claim, our civil litigation team have the expertise to help and advise on the following situations:
- Personal injury claims
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts
- Professional negligence
- Probate or administrations of estate disputes
- Where you are having problems repaying debts
If you are involved in a dispute, or considering taking action, talk to us about your chances of success, the potential value of your claim and even how to fund the proceedings. Where appropriate, our lawyers will aim to settle disputes by negotiation, using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation, adjudication and arbitration. These procedures tend to be more informal and less costly in terms of both time and expense.
For further information please contact our Litigation team.