Employment Advice For Businesses
Employment is one of the fastest changing areas of law. We recognise that our business clients adopt different approaches to employee management, but even those that have a full internal human resources team use our advice for some of their employment issues, and to keep them up to date. Our experienced Employment team understands that your needs will differ depending on the level of expertise you have in house, and will adapt their approach to suit each situation.
Our Employment Solicitors can provide a tailored service to help you get the right employment policies into place, reducing the likelihood of problems arising in the first place. When problems do arise, where appropriate they will support you in taking the right steps to resolve the situation yourself. Where this is not possible they will act on your behalf, ensuring your problems are resolved as quickly as possible and with the minimum disruption to your business.
Our Employment Team can help you with:
- Contracts of Employment and Director Service Agreements
- Disciplinary action and Grievance procedures
- Employment policies, handbooks and procedures
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Handling Redundancy and Dismissals
- Recruitment Procedures
- Advice on Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality Clauses
- Sickness issues
- Corporate Acquisitions and Disposals
- Negotiating Settlement Agreements
- Advising on Discrimination, Harassment and Equal Pay issues
- Training for Management and HR teams
For further information please contact our Employment team.