Our company secretarial team deals with both routine and complex cases for many of our clients. By undertaking specified duties as part of our company secretarial service, they leave their clients free to run their business, secure in the knowledge that we are dealing with Companies House filing deadlines and keeping them informed of Companies Act requirements, where necessary.
Our solicitors and lawyers can form a company with your choice of name* using our standard memorandum and articles of association. The company will be formed within 24 to 48 hours. They can then agree an ongoing retainer with you to manage company matters on our behalf, giving you the reassurance your company matters are always in hand, and up to date.
Our team can help you with the following:
- Company formation
- Drafting minutes of directors’ meetings
- Maintaining company’s statutory registers
- Providing you with a registered office address
- Acting as the Company Secretary
- Undertaking company secretarial work
- Redrafting the constitution for tax efficiency and succession purposes
- Calling company meetings
- Issuing and transferring shares
For further information please contact a member of our Commercial team.
*Subject to your chosen name being available when they carry out a conflict search on the Companies House index of names.