Company Secretarial Services for your Business
Our Commercial team offer Company Secretarial services to businesses which leave our clients free to run their business, secure in the knowledge that we are dealing with Companies House filing deadlines and keeping them informed of companies Act requirements, where necessary.
Our Solicitors and Lawyers can form a company with your choice of name* using our standard memorandum and articles of association. they can then agree an ongoing retainer with you to manage company matters on our behalf, giving you the reassurance your company matters are always in hand and up to date.
We provide company secretarial support either on a transactional basis or as an annual company secretarial service, including:
- Company Formation
- Creating and Maintaining Company Statutory Registers
- Filing Annual Returns at Companies House
- Providing you with a Registered Office Address
- Updating Articles of Association
- Issuing and Transferring Shares
- Drafting Minutes of Directors Meetings
- Preparing Resolutions
- Forwarding official documents regarding your company to you (i.e. from Companies House and HMRC)
For further information please contact a member of our Commercial team.
*Subject to your chosen name being available when they carry out a conflict search on the Companies House index of names.