Wimborne Minster Chamber Networking Event
Free Wills & Probate Advice Courtesy of Harold G Walker Solicitors
Join our Wills and Probate specialists, Nicola Lowe and Gaynor Cooke at the Wimborne Minster Chamber’s Networking Event. They will be delivering an interesting presentation regarding Wills, Probate and Lifetime planning, specifically tailored to local business owners. They will be discussing a variety of topical issues, including;
- Why you need a Will?
- What happens to your estate if you die without a Will?
- Explanation of Inheritance Tax, residence Nil Rate Band and Trusts
- Digital Assets (i.e. online accounts, etc)
- Business assets and the effects on the death of a business owner
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Business Lasting Powers of Attorney
To reserve your space at this event please contact Sue Maunder on 01202 8708700 or email email@example.com
Wimborne Chamber Networking Breakfast
Thursday 8th February
7.45am – 9am
Wimborne Council Chamber
37 West Borough, Wimborne Minster, BH21 1LT