Careers at Harold G Walker Solicitors
At Harold G Walker we offer jobs and careers in a Firm with a strong reputation which has been built over the last 70 years. Our strong position within the local community makes Harold G Walker a great place to work and our plans for continued growth continue to create new job opportunities and for those who wish to progress the opportunity to join a Firm which you can grow with.
Whatever your role we can offer you competitive pay and benefits, a good work life balance and opportunities for personal and professional development all within a Firm that you can take pride in. If you would like the opportunity to work at Harold G Walker Solicitors we are always interested to receive applications from high calibre individuals.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Pam Howe, Practice Manager: email@example.com
Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join our specialist team in Dorset. Reporting directly to the Commercial Partner within the firm, the successful candidate will manage an existing caseload whilst generating new business in and around our Broadstone office. In addition to this the ideal candidate will foster strong working relationships with clients and play an active role in the further growth and development of the department and firm as a whole. This is a rare opportunity for a specialised practitioner to become part of a well-regarded team.
- Ideally you will be an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor and have a proven experience in a similar role.
- You will be familiar with lease extensions, new leases, leasehold acquisition and business purchase, and lease enfranchisement.
- You will have a good understanding of commercial priorities.
- You will be a self motivated individual and have the ability to inspire your colleagues.
- You must have excellent technical and communication skills.
- This role may also require occasionally assisting the Residential Conveyancing department.
- You will be confident, self-motivated and work equally well on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You will be IT literate and fully conversant with MS office packages and case management systems. You will be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
This position is a permanent full time role, Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 05:00pm, with an hour for lunch which equates to a 35 hour week. We offer an attractive salary which will based on individuals qualifications and experience. You will receive 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays. Other employment benefits include; on-going training, membership to BUPA Healthcare, paid travelling expenses, auto-enrolment pension scheme, high street discounts on major stores and various other services, schemes and vouchers. This role will be based in our Broadstone office.
To find out more about this position or apply please contact the Practice Manager on: firstname.lastname@example.org