Careers at Harold G Walker Solicitors
At Harold G Walker we offer jobs and careers in a Firm with a strong reputation which has been built over the last 70 years. Our strong position within the local community makes Harold G Walker a great place to work and our plans for continued growth continue to create new job opportunities and for those who wish to progress the opportunity to join a Firm which you can grow with.
Whatever your role we can offer you competitive pay and benefits, a good work life balance and opportunities for personal and professional development all within a Firm that you can take pride in. If you would like the opportunity to work at Harold G Walker Solicitors we are always interested to receive applications from high calibre individuals.
Due to our success we are continuing to expand our business and therefore have a number of opportunities available for dedicated individuals to join our growing team.
Why join our team?
We appreciate our staff and the contributions they make, we therefore ensure that all of our vacancies come with very attractive staff incentives which include the following:
- Free car parking
- Generous holiday entitlement (plus extra holiday entitlement given to shut down over the Christmas period)
- Medical healthcare scheme with medical cashback rewards
- 24/7 health line assistance
- Employee assistance programme
- Positive health on line
- Discounts for main high street stores
- Regular fully funded social events
- Private pension scheme with additional pension contributions
- Staff discount on legal services
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully funded on-going training and development
Thank you very much for this week. I have learnt a lot and it has been very fun. This work experience has really helped me further my knowledge in this field and I couldn’t have asked for better people to learn from. I hope to return in the future to get more experience.
Marketing & PR Officer
We are looking to recruit a PR & Marketing Officer who will be responsible for planning and implementing all marketing and PR activity for the firm. The ideal candidate will have proven experience creating engaging marketing campaigns both on and offline. The right person must be a strong communicator, be able to work independently, has a good understanding of best marketing practices and be able to prioritise their own workload. The role will involve:
• Updating the HGW website
• Plan and implement an effective SEO strategy
• Implement and monitor PPC campaigns
• Update the firms social media channels and creating engaging social media posts
• Prepare all offline marketing materials
• Organise local events
• Proactively promote the firm through effective PR activities, including writing press releases.
• Monitor ROI and client enquiry statistics
Candidates should have a recognised qualification in Marketing or at least 2 years experience within a similar role.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, company pension, free parking, generous holiday entitlement and medical healthcare. This role is based at our Head Office in Wimborne on a part-time basis, hours can be flexible to suit the right applicant.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Pam Howe, Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org